- Home /
- Pre-Selection and Judging
Pre-Selection and Judging Procedures
- Each year the Organisers will appoint a Pre-Selection panel to review entries.
- The Panel will initially review and assess all submissions received, and will decide which works will be invited to exhibit at the Art Show.
- The Show Judge/s may or may not be part of the Pre-Selection Pane panel.
- All decisions on acceptances are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Artists will be notified which of their works have been accepted to be exhibited prior to the opening of the Show.
- Each year the Organisers appoint an external Art Show Judge/s for the Show
- Judging takes after the Art Show installation is complete